Helmet buying experience

Posted by Unknown



Well...  I am from Karachi Pakistan, working for tradekey.com as an overseas marketing consultant. Since Karachi is a overly populated city, so is the traffic, Therefore I always go to work and most of the places by my motorcycle which I imported some time ago from china.


There are lots of motorcycle parts supplier and auto parts supplier in china, some of them are well known for their quality products and low prices, one of them is Taizhou Hisource International trade Co.Ltd. motorcycle engine parts manufacturer. As I had already imported a motorcycle from them and I was satisfied with their services, they also offer motorcycle safety helmets that I was looking for lately as it is very important for your own safety.


This is where my previous experience of importing a motorcycle from Taizhou Hisource International trade Co.Ltd which also supplies car engine oil pumps came handy, so I approached them through their presence on one of the leading online portal, and I was amazed with their helmet products, quality and services, since good quality helmets are not available cheaply in the city, so I decided to order for myself.

As I have received the helmet I chose for my own use, it’s the best buying experience and I am enjoying my safe rides.