Posted by Unknown


This is Subhan an overseas buyer consultant for Taizhou Hisource international trade co.ltd, which is the leading motorcycle engine parts manufacturer. Being a buyer consultant, I have to help my company getting potential buyers.

 Today in my search for the buyers I checked inquiries raised to us, I found one for Electric bike, and Taizhou Hisource has a wide range of electric bikes.


Electric Bikes symbolize as another form of transport which is equally eco friendly, handy and cost controlling. For those who want all benefits of a bicycle but would also value the help that a rechargeable bike offers such modes of transport, the electric bike is the ideal solution.
This buyer from UAE wanted to import electric bike but after couple of emails exchanged, he shared his own design, size and the battery capacity that we should manufacture for him, so I forwarded to my manufacturing department to have a look at his provided resign and have their say on the possibilities and time that it might take and also the cost we can offer him at Jabal ali port UAE.

Although, the range of electric bikes those we offer at present are best in design and are also affordable. Taizhou Hisource is also the well known as car engine oil pumps supplier from china that has their presence since 1999.