Reliable Motorcycle Engine Parts Manufacturer!

Posted by Unknown

New Year stretched out a good fortune for me in terms of searching and getting new yet potential buyers for the company (Taizhou Hisource International Trade Co. Ltd) that happens to be leading motorcycle engine parts manufacturers. I am serving as an overseas buyers’ consultant, one of the most important job responsibilities is to find buyers worldwide and contact them with my company and derive them to the sell.


Today, I received an inquiry through LinkedIn which is the most effective professional network, as I am also maintaining my company’s profiles on all well known social media sites. Because I updated my LinkedIn a while ago, so I have managed to get fair amount of visibility on this professional network. This buyer was from Pakistan having in buying department in china, after couple of emails and calls I received his inquiry that I shared with my company.


In my further search I connected to a buyer from France, who is running a big import business, currently importing scooters 50cc to 150cc and motorcycles from china, as Taizhou Hisource International Trade Co. Ltd offers wide range of Electric bikes, Scooters and Motorcycles.


For more information about the company you may visit our website.